Terms & Conditions
Niwot Children’s Park Use Policy and License – 2017
Niwot Children’s Park (the park) at 101 1st Avenue, Niwot, Colorado, is managed by the Niwot Cultural Arts
Association (NCAA) under an agreement with the County of Boulder. With prior written approval, the park may be used by non-profit groups and non-profit organizations for children’s events such as birthday parties or reading programs under the following conditions:
- Functions may only reserve use of the Pavilion area, the Pergola, and the Story Book Tree area. The remainder of the park will remain open to the public. Except in unusual circumstances, functions may reserve use of these areas for not more than 2 hours.
- The applicant and all invitees must follow all park rules as posted. Trash receptacles are not provided. All items brought into the park must be removed at the end of the event.
- Parking is not allowed on the park property or along Murray Street adjacent to the park but is permitted on the 1st Avenue right-of-way as marked by the bumper blocks.
- No loud or disorderly behavior or any conduct which would disturb the neighborhood shall be permitted at the park. Amplified music is not generally permitted.
- The park users shall be responsible for cleaning the park and removing any trash at the completion of the event. If the park is not cleaned to the condition it was in before the event, a reasonable cleaning charge will be imposed by the NCAA.
- The NCAA reserves the right to refuse use of the park to any person, group or organization. Commercial
use of the park is not permitted.
- The applicant is responsible for any damage to the park or any park facilities caused by its members or
invitees. Donations are encouraged to help defray costs of park maintenance.
- If use of the park for an event is approved, the applicant is encouraged to tape a “Reserved” sign in the area reserved 24 hours before the event, with the date and time of the reservation indicated.
Waiver, Release of Liability, Indemnification and Reimbursement Agreement
By booking online and agreeing to terms you:
- Waive any and all claims for damages against the Niwot Cultural Arts Association, and the County of Boulder (including officers, directors, employees, members and agents), arising from use of Niwot Children’s Park by the above group or organization, including claims based upon negligence or lack of due care, premises liability or failure to warn patrons of risks assumed by use of the park.
- Release the above-named entities (including officers, directors, employees, members, and agents) from any and all liability for injuries or damages arising from the use of the park by the above group or organization.
- Agree to indemnify and hold harmless the above-named entities (including officers, directors, employees, members, and agents) from any and all claims for damages arising from the use of the park by the above group or organization, including payment of any costs and expenses of defense of such claims, including attorney’s fees.
- Agree to reimburse the above-named entities for all damage to property which occurs for any reason arising out of the use of the park by the above group or organization.
Keep Our Park Beautiful
Please give what you can to keep our Park looking great year round.